ABOUT US

My photo
Kansas, United States
This started out as a blog about our domestic adoption. So all of the older posts are about that journey. It was an interesting one, and it led us to our son, Jacob. My dream since I was a little girl was typical of most little girls. I wanted to get married, and have children and be a stay at home Mom. Although, not a very popular choice for a profession now a day, I find it very rewarding. As a matter of fact, every day is an adventure! I've been told personally that the stay at home Mom profession isn't 'work', but spend a day with me and you'll see just how much 'work' it is!!! It's blessed work!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Church Valentine Banquet

We had the greatest Church Valentines Banquet!!! It was SO MUCH fun! I was asked to do the centerpieces, and some other decorating also, to make two cheesecakes! I haven't ever made cheesecakes before. I was so excited!!!! I made lemon with oreo crust! Delish! Also, I made a 'death by Chocolate' cheesecake.

These are the centerpieces I made. I found this pattern on the internet, but she used them as strawberries. I thought they would look good as rosebuds and made them into rose bouquet's for the centerpieces. They turned out pretty good.











You can find the template for the strawberries/rosebuds here!

No comments:

Post a Comment