ABOUT US

My photo
Kansas, United States
This started out as a blog about our domestic adoption. So all of the older posts are about that journey. It was an interesting one, and it led us to our son, Jacob. My dream since I was a little girl was typical of most little girls. I wanted to get married, and have children and be a stay at home Mom. Although, not a very popular choice for a profession now a day, I find it very rewarding. As a matter of fact, every day is an adventure! I've been told personally that the stay at home Mom profession isn't 'work', but spend a day with me and you'll see just how much 'work' it is!!! It's blessed work!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Matched!

We are matched!!!! We had two people show interest and we went with the one we felt the LORD wanted us to go with. She has to turn in some papers to the agency and then they will let us know what is going on. Our wonderful birth mom is due around the first week of September as best we can tell and she is having a boy! Please continue to pray for her and the baby and for us.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such awesome news!!!! I pray that everything works out. You're gonna have your LO about 5-6 weeks before Vivian arrives!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete