ABOUT US

My photo
Kansas, United States
This started out as a blog about our domestic adoption. So all of the older posts are about that journey. It was an interesting one, and it led us to our son, Jacob. My dream since I was a little girl was typical of most little girls. I wanted to get married, and have children and be a stay at home Mom. Although, not a very popular choice for a profession now a day, I find it very rewarding. As a matter of fact, every day is an adventure! I've been told personally that the stay at home Mom profession isn't 'work', but spend a day with me and you'll see just how much 'work' it is!!! It's blessed work!

Friday, June 4, 2010

We're ACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

We got word from our agency this morning that we are active on the internet. Wade sent us the final paper work to sign (a 21 page contract that required initialing each section; signing and being notarized). So now our profile is out there for anyone and everyone to see. The contract said that it is also attached to a network of Adoption Attorney's list, pregnancy crisis center lists, other Adoption Agencies list, ect. So now the true waiting begins! We have done all we can, now we just wait for a birth Mom to choose us! We aren't supposed to pester the Adoption Agency but once a month to see if they have heard anything. The birth Mother's Social Worker will contact us when one has chosen us. My phone is charged up and the voicemail/answering machine has been checked! Please continue to pray for us and for the birth Mom God has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment