ABOUT US

My photo
Kansas, United States
This started out as a blog about our domestic adoption. So all of the older posts are about that journey. It was an interesting one, and it led us to our son, Jacob. My dream since I was a little girl was typical of most little girls. I wanted to get married, and have children and be a stay at home Mom. Although, not a very popular choice for a profession now a day, I find it very rewarding. As a matter of fact, every day is an adventure! I've been told personally that the stay at home Mom profession isn't 'work', but spend a day with me and you'll see just how much 'work' it is!!! It's blessed work!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Timeline

Dec 27 Julie contacted me about our adoption plans
Jan 3 Mrs. Sexton asked about our adoptions plans
Emailed American Adoptions for more info
Emailed 1 800 homestudy for application
Jan 26 Mailed homestudy application
Jan 27 Received email that application was received
Alli Garlich made our Social Worker
Jan 28 Received Homestudy Info packet II in mail
Contacted by Alli by email
Feb 3 Initial Meeting with American Adoptions
Feb 4 Roxanne's Physical
Feb 8 Fingerprinting at KBI
Feb 9 John's Physical
Mailed Waivers to AA for fingerprinting/background checks
Feb 19-22 Took vacation time to clean, clean, clean!
Feb 19 John bought & installed linoleum in the kitchen
Feb 22 Homestudy with Alli
Feb 24 Background clearance came thru clear & Alli working on draft of home study
Feb 26 John called bank
Mar 3 Bank called for additonal information/found paperwork for them
Mar 4 Received Homestudy draft from Alli

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this timeline! I can't wait to meet your little one. What a lucky, lucky child! :) Love you guys! Julie, AKA THE JULIE OF DEC 27!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete