ABOUT US

My photo
Kansas, United States
This started out as a blog about our domestic adoption. So all of the older posts are about that journey. It was an interesting one, and it led us to our son, Jacob. My dream since I was a little girl was typical of most little girls. I wanted to get married, and have children and be a stay at home Mom. Although, not a very popular choice for a profession now a day, I find it very rewarding. As a matter of fact, every day is an adventure! I've been told personally that the stay at home Mom profession isn't 'work', but spend a day with me and you'll see just how much 'work' it is!!! It's blessed work!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waiting.....

It's only been 2 days since the home study and I'm already going crazy with the waiting. I'm even supposed to have a short waiting period then a typical Mother...she has 9 months, I'm only supposed to average five months. I sent a little thank you email to Alli today to tell her that we appreciate her time and that it was really nice to finally get to meet her after all the emails that we exchanged. She emailed us back that she received our background checks back and they were all fine, so she is going to finish writing up the draft and get it to us as soon as she can. She also wanted to know if we had decided on American Adoptions as our agency or if we wanted her to just leave that part blank on the report. We need to look into a few more financial options before we completely decide. So we will get on to that. If we decide to go with American adoptions then we have some more paperwork to fill out, and they will make our profile off of that paperwork. So, once we decide, more paperwork....but fun paperwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment