ABOUT US

My photo
Kansas, United States
This started out as a blog about our domestic adoption. So all of the older posts are about that journey. It was an interesting one, and it led us to our son, Jacob. My dream since I was a little girl was typical of most little girls. I wanted to get married, and have children and be a stay at home Mom. Although, not a very popular choice for a profession now a day, I find it very rewarding. As a matter of fact, every day is an adventure! I've been told personally that the stay at home Mom profession isn't 'work', but spend a day with me and you'll see just how much 'work' it is!!! It's blessed work!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This is not a food blog, although I LOVE to cook and try new recipes. This one is a tried and true sweet treat. I received this recipe from a co-worker years ago, but it quickly became a favorite!  I made this tonight for an after service Fellowship at Church. The bowl was practically empty when it was time to go home. 









  • BANANA PUDDING

  • 1 large pkg Jell-o Vanilla INSTANT pudding
  • 1 small pkg Jell-o Vanilla INSTANT pudding
  • 1 3/4 C. Milk,
  • 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
  • 1 box vanilla wafers
  • 1 large tub (12-16 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
  • 5 large bananas, sliced

Mix together large and small pkg of pudding with milk. Mix well. Add whole can of Eagle Brand milk.
Mix well. Fold in whole tub of the cool whip until well blended. The pudding should be well set. Set aside. Layer wafers and then bananas in your dish. top with pudding then another layer of wafers and bananas. Garnish with additional cool whip and wafers, if desired. Store left overs in frig.
Note: I like it better when it has overnight to set in the refrigerator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment